Manufacturer Of Phosphating Chemicals
Phosphate chemicals protect metals from corrosion and increase its resistance to wear for further application. The phosphate coating is an ideal base for subsequent painting, liquid paints, powder coating, oil coating, rubber coating and cold forming.
a) IRON PHOSPHATING CHEMICALS
i) VANPHOS -Degreasing cum phosphating chemicals
Vanphos is iron phosphating chemicals for painting surface. Iron phosphated surface exhibit mechanical property so iron phosphated surface can welded. It contains no toxic and harmful chemicals, so the waste disposal is very simple.
both dip and spray type chemical
It can use for ferrous, its alloys, aluminum and galvanized metal sheets.
i) EVERDINE Degreasing, Derusting and phosphating process in one chemical
Everdine is iron phosphating chemicals for painting surface.
- 3 in 1 chemicals to remove light rust, light oil and forms light iron Phosphate coating
- 3 in 1 chemicals to remove light rust, medium oil content and form light iron phosphate coating
- Chemicals for ferrous, its alloy, aluminium components.
- For heavy rust and oil separate degreasing and Derusting chemicals should be use.
b) CALCIUM MODIFIED ZINC PHOSPHATING CHEMICALS
Everphos is a calcium modified chemicals for painting surface. Everphos produce fine smooth zinc phosphate coating on properly cleaned metal surface. Its fine crystal formation ensures minimum paint shrinkage in to the phosphate layer and hence minimum gloss reduction.
- both hot and cold phosphating
- phosphating chemicals available for both dip and spray type mode of application
- phosphating chemicals for steel and iron surface
c). TRICATIONIC ZINC PHOSPHATING CHEMICALS (ZINC, NICKEL AND MANGANESE)
iii) Triphos is tricationic phosphating chemical for painting
Surface. Typical uses include car accessories, metal cases, signs, stampings, washing machine cabinets, and sheet metal parts. It is particularly recommended for articles, which will have to withstand severe climate conditions after painting.
- both dip and spray type chemicals
d). ZINC PHOSPHATING CHEMICALS
SURPHOS- Phosphating chemicals for oil coating or paint coating
Surphos is a phosphating chemical for oiling or painting surface. It produces phosphate coating on cleaned steel and its alloys surface.
- zinc based phosphate coating
- manganese based phosphate coating